[Rhodes22-list] Pictures

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 16:44:02 EDT 2010

I've been out twice...once several weeks ago to take the boat around to the next creek to the marina to get the bottom done &  out to the Potomac for an hour or so when I picked it up...ha. Whatta trip.
I do have a cover for the pedestal (an old sail bag...I take off the GPS & radio; the compass is part of the pedestal.
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}