[Rhodes22-list] Question for Art

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun May 16 23:27:49 EDT 2010

Dave,

Sorry I did not reply until now.  I haven't had a chance to decipher the measurements yet, otherwise am up to my earlobes until after the 4th at least.  What is your question - my other email is a_czerwonky at yahoo.com just in case I drop the earthlink, which I have considered doing.  Are you guys doing the cruise next month?  I really envy the fun you have on Puget Sound!

Art