[Rhodes22-list] Bent Stainless Steel Tubing

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Mon May 17 10:41:53 EDT 2010

Now lets not make this more difficult than it has to be. When we
first got our boat the pop-top sat higher than usual. To make it fit
our new to us used pop-top enclosure, we had to drill new holes for
the pins. We did it one afternoon with the cordless drill (with full
charged spare battery) at anchor up in Swan Creek. I suspect Fred had
the proper bits for the drill but it was not too hard to do. On the
other hand if you are having a shop cut and/or bend the stainless,
they might as well drill the holes.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD 21661