[Rhodes22-list] Was Cotter pins vs. rings, now Key West

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu May 20 08:39:27 EDT 2010

Joe,
The Florida Keys are really beautiful. I didn't do any diving while there,
but there are wrecks and reefs that are very popular with divers. Last word
we  heard Monday morning before we left is that tar had begun washing up on
some of  the beaches. Probably from the oil spill in the gulf, but no
confirmation as of  yet. This will truly be an ecological disaster of massive
proportions. The sea  water in the Keys is very clear.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/19/2010 8:15:52 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,