[Rhodes22-list] anchor light

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri May 21 09:13:35 EDT 2010

Joe,

I have a stern light you can see from the back and sides of the boat and a
light attached to the mast that you can see from the front and sides of the
boat, giving you 360 degrees of illumination.  According to this that's all
you need:

http://www.boatingbasicsonline.com/content/general/4_2_b.php
http://www.boatingbasicsonline.com/content/general/4_2_b.php

I'm sure Rose would disagree but Stan is rarely wrong.

Lee