[Rhodes22-list] Happy 60th birthday to Rummy

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri May 21 14:48:08 EDT 2010

Hi Rummy,

Happy 60th birthday!!  You made it!  I am right behind you, 57 on Sunday.

Here, here, a toast (a few, actually):
  For all the advances in medicine, there is still no cure for the common birthday. (John Glenn)

  I wanted to show I had balls at age 60. Just because society says I'm old, doesn't mean that I am. I'm pursuing happiness, even if it makes the people around me unhappy.  (Sylvester Stallone)
and my personal favorite:
  Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. Jack Benny)

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY