[Rhodes22-list] anchor light

Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Sat May 22 01:22:20 EDT 2010

I've used a $7.99 SS solar powered solar lite I place on the bow pulpit at
night, during the day it lives on the forward part of the mast out of the
way but gets plenty of sun.  I used this arrangement in Mexico and on the
lake.  Cheap enough to get a couple, and no batteries, nor battery drain.

Chris G