[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Greg PA baywindgroup at comcast.net
Sun May 23 22:19:10 EDT 2010

I don't have my roller furler on and I am hanking on my head sails. I have
blocks on the chainplates that run my lines back to the winches. The problem
is the lines tend to rub on the forward side stay. I really don't want to
drill anything if I can help it because I expect to have the roller furling
working next year.

Does anyone have a picture or a good description of how they rig the the
lines from the clew back to the cockpit?

First sail of the year this weekend. Mix weather, and mix wind. Great day to
be out.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28653228/Sailing%2Bmay%2B2010%2B005.jpeg
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28653228/Sailing%2Bmay%2B2010%2B006.jpeg

-----