[Rhodes22-list] Happy Birthday Rummy!

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 24 07:48:52 EDT 2010

Thanks all for your well wishes. As you can tell, I lived through the big
event and had a wonderful time with friends and neighbors. I finally crawled
 into bed late and slept in Sunday morning. It's simply amazing that I've
actually lived this long. My daughter thought that 60 sounded too old for me
and  suggested that I should always tell people that I'm only 39.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/22/2010 12:36:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,