[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue May 25 07:38:42 EDT 2010

Greg,
We live about 3 miles from the boat so you are welcome most any time
we are in town. We are on the other side of the Bay from Baltimore
and Annapolis - about an hour and fifteen minutes from Annapolis
across the Bay Bridge, about the same distance from North East.

The invitation goes for the rest of you. Always great to meet other Rhodies.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD