[Rhodes22-list] Jib lines without roller question

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Tue May 25 20:20:42 EDT 2010

Lee,

When my girls were young we tried to teach them how to sail, starting with
the proper names for everything.  They and many of their friends insisted on
"pulling the ropes" (or worse, strings) when instructed to sheet in.  I
still laugh about it.  Now that they are grown, I miss those sailings spent
playing with all of the ropes ...

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY