[Rhodes22-list] Knockdown

Lowe, Rob rlowe at vt.edu
Wed May 26 12:19:33 EDT 2010

Ben,
I've read reports here of one of two.  Here's part of a post from Slim back in March of 2007. I can't find the original post.  I believe it was under bare poles when a severe microburst hit them. - rob

Ed,

Dan and Julie's knockdown was on one their many great lakes ventures but I don't remember which one or where.  Perhaps a search of the archives might help. IIRC, it was one of their last posts reporting on their trip.  I haven't talked to them since they moved so I don't have any more info.  They sold their Rhodes to some one local so I keep hoping to run into Blue Loon on Lake Minnetonka.

Slim