[Rhodes22-list] Knockdown

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:53:01 EDT 2010

Mary Lou & Rob-thanks for your quick acknowledgments , and I have to say a
great BIG thank you to Lee who had shivers running up my spine with Exactly
the kind of story I was hoping to get. That was GREAT. You're a terrific
writer and story teller. Thanks for sharing it. I'm surprised you have been
willing to get back up on that "horse". I'm not sure I would be able to.
Thanks again.

BenC

Anybody else?? I know you're out there. Don't be afraid of being "shown up"
by Lee's magnificent work. Let's hear more.

Leland wrote:

> Ben,
>
> Here you go:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28684054/Knockdown.doc Knockdown.doc