[Rhodes22-list] Hit by a car, can my rhodes be saved?

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Wed May 26 22:19:22 EDT 2010

I just hope that the driver's insurance gives him a fair settlement.

Art,

 Fair and insurance used in the same sentence is an oxymoron. How do you
think those SOB's get their multimillion dollar palaces and 60'+ yachts?
They pay a floor of lawyers each more in a year more than I will earn in a
lifetime to wriggle out of their obligations. They certainly don't do it by
honest labor.

Wake up and smell the burnt toast

John S