[Rhodes22-list] Knockdown

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu May 27 07:34:47 EDT 2010

Ben,
I actually put Rum Runner over on her side a few years ago in strong
winds. The story involved four experienced sailors and two large bottles of rum.
The only recorded damage was the loss of three drinks and a pack of
cigarettes.  Once righted we had about sixty gallons of water in the cabin which we
managed  to pump out as we limped back to the marina. Water was pouring
into the cabin on  the starboard side, but the stereo never skipped a beat.
Somewhere in the  archives I'm sure you can find the complete story. We went
out looking for  trouble and we found it. What a wonderful boat we own.

Rummy

In a message dated 5/26/2010 2:53:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,