[Rhodes22-list] so who is sailing this weekend?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Fri May 28 11:31:36 EDT 2010

We are!

Finally got the boat out for its shakedown sail the other day. Had
some problems with the furler - note that the halyard stretches some
when first raised. All was well once we tightened it. Like the new
main with the vertical batten though didn't really have time or wind
enough to put it through its paces.

We are off tomorrow morning for a club cruise to Langford Creek on
the Chester. Taking roughly 20 - 25 nm to go from a point 3 miles
from our house to a point 2 miles from the house - you'd have to see
a chart to understand. Lee, we'll look for you and wave as we go by
on Sat. morning and on our return Mon. morning. Looks like we may be
motoring Sat. until we make the turn up the Chester.

Have a good weekend all.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD