[Rhodes22-list] so who is sailing this weekend?

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 14:00:15 EDT 2010

IwishIwishIwish.....just finished time in NOVA doing State testing...then have to go to Charlottesville to visit friend in rehab after a devasting stroke.
I'm fortunate that I will be able to sail whenever I feel like it...he is a 'good ole farmer boy' who will probably never ba able to get on his tractor again...he plants @ a 40 acre garden every year & gives the stuff away....they don't make 'em like this anymore...

let us all give thanks for these ole country boys who did so much to enable the rest of us to be where we are.....
elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}