[Rhodes22-list] so who is sailing this weekend?

Rick sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat May 29 10:45:54 EDT 2010

Mike,

We're going to try for the sea breeze early this afternoon.  I noticed when
the wind was poor a couple days ago that a few 3-knot flies had risen from
their winter sleep already.  From now on, there should be plenty of those to
keep ahead of.

We'll be picnicing tomorrow in Geauga County.  Enjoy your shakedown.

Rick