[Rhodes22-list] Boom Car stop?

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Sat May 29 18:43:37 EDT 2010

Boom car photo attached.

A follow up on my boom car question.  I was not able to extract the screw in
place but did manage to tap it out the end of the boom.  Mystery solved.
The attached photo actually shows that I have 2 parts, one of them being the
"stop".  They actually fit very tightly together and will probably remain as
one when I reinstall.  Shown here is a 10-32 cap screw that I will replace
with one 1/4 inch shorter.  I think I will not need to be re-setting this
but rather as others have discussed - there is probably a single screw depth
where friction will allow the car to be moved but it will stick where you
set it.
-Patrick