[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Fleet Sail DVD Puget Sound

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 11:29:05 EST 2010

Chris,

I have been remiss in saying thanks for the Rhodes 22 Fleet Sail DVD that you
and yours put together, and mailed to all the participants.

 I am enjoying it greatly, and have already shown it to some of my colleagues at
work.  The background music was appropriate, and i did notice the steeband music
piece.  I wonder what influenced that choice.

Is there some way it could be shared with the list?

Anyway, thanks a lot Chris and Alice.

Caesar.