[Rhodes22-list] New here - intro and some questions

Ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Fri Nov 12 20:44:30 EST 2010

Rob:  Buy the lady her curtains!   (that is what we do for a living
----- up in Wisconsin where we are about to be inundated with SNOW!!)
And after you've gotten the curtains for her, check out the tile!

This way, you  BOTH will be happy!

(Re-read you Paragraph 4, about going down to the river, rigging &
launching...........Go for it!!)

Mary & Rod
Toy Blew
(waiting for Spring again!)