[Rhodes22-list] New here - intro and some questions (dry sailing)

Rob S. sealovertech at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 20:42:49 EST 2010

Mary Lou, (or anyone else)
Do you know about what they charged for a season's parking spot?   Never really
considered that as an option.    And would a marina with dry sailing possibly
launch the boat for you with their tractor for a small fee?   Would be nice to
take the family car instead of the tow vehicle.

Rob
Venture 17 for sale - Tell your friends!