[Rhodes22-list] gas tank in laz

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:49:49 EST 2010

Rummy and Charles and Whoever;

I am very apart from Mike politically. However, let me say this as gently as
I can. GET THOSE FREAKING GAS CANS OUT OF THE LAZARETTE THIS VERY MINUTE!!!!
Are you suicidal? Are you just so stubborn that you are willing to die
rather than be reasonable? Whether the laz is "air tight" or "water tight"
means nothing. It is incredibly dangerous to store gasoline in that small
enclosed space. Get it the heck out of there. You can only play "russian
roulette" for so long before you get a bullet in the head.

And, yes, the parents of that little girl who exploited her by letting her
sail around the world belong in jail, too!

your devoted colleague,

BenC