[Rhodes22-list] gas tank in laz

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 14:56:07 EST 2010

Ben,
As all the old timers know, this is an old, rehashed topic that Benny
brought up just to get the list talking again. I certainly understand everyone's
 concerns, but tell me, where's the source of ignition in the lazz? I still
 maintain that there is plenty of ventilation, even after looking at the CC
 regulations.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/18/2010 2:50:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,