[Rhodes22-list] rum tank in laz

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 09:20:10 EST 2010

Advantage to storing in the lazz is that it is out of sight, lockable and
the lazz has loops in it to actually tie the tank in place. Under the seat
(it's  current location) allows it to come flying out when healed over. I
haven't found  a good way to tie it down yet under the seat. Also, out of the
sun so gas tank  lasts longer. No UV exposure. In my boat there is no
connection between the lazz  and any other part of the boat. I know because I have
crawled around inside mine  several times.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/18/2010 7:01:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,