[Rhodes22-list] heater in the cabin

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 19 12:16:49 EST 2010

I'm with you Ben. My idea of roughing it these days is a cheap hotl.

Rummy

In a message dated 11/19/2010 11:48:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com writes:

I've  done overnights in the 30s, and woken up to a light frost on deck.
Long  underwear and a decent sleeping bag is plenty for that temp.   Colder
than that, and it's no fun to sail when you wake up anyway, so I'd  camp on
land or stay home.