[Rhodes22-list] www.usedrhodes22.com

Arthur Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 23:04:09 EST 2010

All -  I have changed my email address for those who may want to contact me about boom rooms, PTEs, or boat covers.  I switched with greatest pleasure to Comcast from Earthlink, and have found unexpected advantages as a result of the change.

A number of months ago there was a lively discussion on tablets, so there must be other IPad users in our fleet.  If so, be aware that the long awaited iOS 4.2 is available for free download and update as of today.  Alot of nice goodies considering iPAD is a tablet with lots of power.  I would be curious about who uses so we can swap discovered aps.  The WP is 'Pages', which I have not yet used, but it is supposed to be a strong ap.  The Bluetooth will sync with non-Apple keyboards, but a little tricky.

I'd like to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving with many turkeys in the fryer!

Art

Have a nice day!