[Rhodes22-list] Barack Obama's 2010 Thanksgiving Proclamation

Arthur Czerwonky cover-man at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 17:44:40 EST 2010

Ben,

Safe travels to you with the trip to be in Norfolk.  Don't we owe grateful thanks to your son Ben, and his squadron-mates, for such significant sacrifice they make to defend our country!  Also to you in raising him to have such an honorable ethic.  As a LCdr he still has so much ahead of him - I suppose now a department head and soon to screen for command.  I can imagine how proud you and his mother are!

Thanks for including the proclamation.  There is no room for politics in giving thanks for the blessings we have.  I trust Stan knows that his fleet skippers mean thanks for his fearless efforts, to be 85 this Spring!

God bless,

Art

Have a nice day!