[Rhodes22-list] New addition to the family: Nautisaurus

Lisa Lias lisalias at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:22:59 EDT 2010

Heh. Not sure we will be trying to debate that guy. My sense is that we are
new there and he was sizing us up. Are we up-tight Northern Virginia snobs
with a new toy we aren't qualified to handle (he asked us, "You sail that
thing before you bought it?" as if maybe we just woke up one morning and
ordered a boat off Ebay on impulse - clearly he doesn't know anything about
Stan or how a person even comes to know what a Rhodes 22 is) or are we ok? I
think we passed the test. ; )