[Rhodes22-list] New addition to the family: Nautisaurus

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 18:08:09 EDT 2010

Hi and welcome!

I'm a Rhodes 22 "sailboat person" out in the Northwest, Washington State to be
more precise.

Relatively new to sailing as well.  My third sailing season in coming to a close
(sort of).

The 9.9 hp motor is more than enough for the Rhodes.  I barely crack the shuttle
,and away she goes, nice and soothing.

If you plan to do much racing then go for a much smaller engine, I'm told.  If
you plan to motor or sail to far away places and return by a fixed time, the 9.9
hp will do fine.  Some will say a smaller engine will serve adequately.

Is there much sailing left where you are located?

Have fun and enjoy the boat.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze
1986 Recycled 2008