[Rhodes22-list] New addition to the family: Nautisaurus

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 11:12:28 EDT 2010

Steven,

I lived in Needham for about three years, close to Babson College.

The better half lectured there, while I attended Gordon Conwell Seminary.  Was
not into sailing although we considered briefly the possibility of joining the
Charles River Sailing Club after seeing about two dozen sun fish type sailboats
out on the water.

Caesar
Gentle Breeze