[Rhodes22-list] Pass on the boat show next year????

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 9 15:11:00 EDT 2010

Hey, guys,
Put this weekend on your calendar for next year...not for the boat show but for the Turkey Shoot Regatta on the Rappahannock.  http://www.turkeyshootregatta.com/
It's the largest Regatta on the Bay, all volunteer & all for hospice...and lotsa boats (this year we had @ 125...last year @ 140)! R-22 will fit right in...Boat or design has to be at least 25 years old...so everyone is eligible!...and if there are five or more we'd have our own class..and probably a trophy as well!
And a perk...I work the event so can give you an inside track for slips, etc...(shhh) .and it is at the marina where I work...;^)   www.yankeepointmarina.com
Our Rhodes don't really need much stuff, so pass on the boat show & come on down to the Northern Neck for a beautiful weekend of fun & food & gorgeous scenery.

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}