[Rhodes22-list] hull problems?

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 14:57:03 EDT 2010

Joe,
I think the rusted pieces are ballast from around the centerboard trunk.  Do you have any area around the trunk where the fiberglass is missing or worn out and can you see any metal in that area?  I had parts of that area in my boat exposed and could actually see and touch pieces of the metal ballast.  There was no harm done as I fiberglassed over that area and all is well.  But the pictures you provided looked identical to what I saw around my CB trunk.
Bob K