[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing (Dave)

BenCittadino bencittadino at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:09:20 EDT 2010

In , addition I remove the outboard and batteries and store them in a heated
indoor location. I bought a great cover from Art and after one winter it is
still intact. I would not "shrink wrap" my boat as I am afraid of
"suffocating" her and trapping the moisture with attendant problems. Curious
about what others
think about shrink wrapping.

BenC
NJ