[Rhodes22-list] Hydrocoat?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sat Oct 16 18:24:39 EDT 2010

We used to use Woolsey Neptune II (also made by Petit) and liked it a
lot. They don't seem to make it anymore and suggested we try
Hydrocoat. It worked but not nearly as well in the Upper Chesapeake
as the Neptune. We are now using Micron CSC but we have the yard
apply it. If you are applying it yourself, the water based ablatives
are a little more friendly to apply and clean up.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rcok Hall, MD