[Rhodes22-list] Bottom paint replies

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 18 20:47:35 EDT 2010

Kathy,

Nothing can restore the scum line adequately, but there is a West Marine sold product that may help somewhat.  If not satisfactory, West always follows their money-back guarantee, you would know how it does from a small trial on part of the hull.  Over time this same hydraulic action thru the gel and into the fiberglass can cause blistering, which is why a barrier paint is wise before the antifouling is applied.

Art