[Rhodes22-list] A Rousing Hartwell Welcome!

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 14:20:45 EDT 2010

Joe,

You are to be congratulated for an excellent decision on this quality sailboat.  Welcome aboard and welcome to the Hartwell fleet, which now has increased by 50%.  Today Hartwell, tommorrow the world...

Big water is an excellent site.  If you store on the trailer, the ramp is shallow but maneagable.  You may see Ed Kroposki's R22 - I never have heard whether he sold after fixing up his larger boat.  I have stored in Hartwell for some time - the winds and area are much more favorable in the BW area of the lake.  Overnighting near the parks, both in SC and Ga is quite nice.

I'm happy for this good news and look forward to meeting you!

Art
s/v Mary Jane