[Rhodes22-list] Bimini

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Oct 27 17:58:54 EDT 2010

Chris,
Is your bimini a Talyor? I believe the one we bought new from Stan in
1998 is a Taylor but the label is pretty ratty at this point. the
bimini as a whole is really showing its age but even so we can
probably get another couple of years out of it.

Charles, I'd see if Stan will sell you one. If he still doesn't want
to bother with shipping go to Taylor's site: http://www.taylormadeproducts.com/

Mary Lou
1991 Rhodes 22  Fretless
Rock Hall, MD