[Rhodes22-list] Winterizing (Dave)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 16:11:19 EDT 2010

Frank,
Even cheap vodka is more expensive than RV anti-Freeze made for water
lines. I can attest that it doesn't taste good after sitting in a plastic tank
for an entire winter......no matter how much OJ or tomato juice you mix it
with.  We decided long ago that the water tank on the R22 is good for washing
hands and  dishes, but is not a good source for potable water. We usually
freeze several  water bottles and drink them as they thaw. Let me correct
that. My crew drinks  water, I don't. I know what fish do in water. Only rum
touches my lips.
I'm suffering sitting in a cheap hotel room in Daytona Beach, waiting for
the damn Shuttle to go up. It's been postponed again until Wednesday. Good
thing  I like restaurant food. I ordered lobster last night. It was their
special and I  got two whole lobsters. Usually you only get the tails, but this
time I got the  whole animal. It was a real challenge, but I managed to eat
both of them.

Rummy

In a message dated 10/30/2010 1:11:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,