[Rhodes22-list] Prayer Request

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 12:44:02 EDT 2010

Deena,
In my prayers and I'll toast her tonight.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/2/2010 12:16:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
captainpy at verizon.net writes:

Last  June my sister Janet was diagnosed with stage 4 colon and liver cancer
and  is currently undergoing Chemo therapy.  I'd like to ask you to  Please
remember her in your prayers.
Thank you.

Deena AKA Captain  Py
http://www.friendsofjanethansen.blogspot.com/