[Rhodes22-list] Hurricane Earl

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 20:58:47 EDT 2010

Arthur,

Why are you reminding us of how good your having it?

The past few weekends I've had some great sails. Three of us in the boat and hit
a max. speed of 6.7 mph on a broad reach; 80 degrees.

Yesterday on the lake, me and two buddies; we hit a max speed of 5.6 mph, with a
wind speed between 5 to 12 mph.

We have about 6 weeks at the marina before the season ends, and we are hoping to
have Florida weather here in the Northwest.

Caesar