[Rhodes22-list] Water in bilge from line w/o check valve?

ASNOOCH at aol.com ASNOOCH at aol.com
Mon Sep 6 15:44:10 EDT 2010

Hi Greg,
I believe I solved that issue years ago by extending a look of  my bilge
pump outlet hose above the thru hull outlet where it would be above any  water
level heel..... no problem pumping out... due to the relative small
increase in height...
PS. I assume you received the sailcloth, SS rail tubing,  fittings, $5.
Main "stinky" sail... and blocks in good order. I've got more  goodies... going
on the block... best buy still is that rip stop nylon spinnaker  cloth...
less than 80% cost... makes a beautiful assymetrical spinnaker.... Just  let
me know.... some of the colors and weights are becoming "limited"
inventory... Clean me out ... if you can... discovered one more Rhodes 22  boom....
for cost of aluminum if you pick up...
Hope your enjoying this fine sailing weather...
Burt
Golden Snooch
Southold, NY, 11901
1-631-591-2432

In a message dated 9/6/2010 3:25:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,