[Rhodes22-list] Used Rhodes 22 for Sale

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 23:09:23 EDT 2010

Rob, I'm sorry to have missed you.  I just moved from Seattle to
Connecticut.  Had our R22 hauled cross-country after 4 years being
moored in Lake Union.  There are a few R22s in the Northwest - one in
Bellevue, one in SE Washington near Pullman, one in Oregon, and I
believe one or two in the San Juans.  If you don't gret a reply
shortly I'll send you some contact info back-channel.

Good luck,

Dave