[Rhodes22-list] High Seas Sailing

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 19:48:52 EDT 2010

Cowie,
There are two answers to your question. What you were lacking is rail meet
and the second answer is: you had to much sail out for the conditions. It
would  be hard for me to explain in my current inebriated state, but trust
me. The more  you sail and try different approaches to problems, the better
off you will be.  Don't be afraid to push her to limits. Stan has built an
exception boat that is  both a pleasure to sail, and also very forgiving to
those that sail on the  edge. Your speeds, along with the conditions warrants
that I officially place  you in the "Extreme" Rhodes 22 hall of fame. This is
a very elite group of  sailors and drunks.
Congratulations. To finish off your indoctrination, have a rum and coke
while facing east, pledge allegiance to the .................oh well, you get
the idea.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/8/2010 5:48:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,