[Rhodes22-list] Water in bilge from line w/o check valve?

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 14:42:05 EDT 2010

Rob,

Pictures really do say a lot.
I have not installed a bilge pump, and am not sure if it worth the trouble.
I bought a manual one.
My water tank air vent hose is routed similarly, and ends up under the sink, but
is not connected as yours.
A filled water tank without a properly routed vent hose could be a source of
water in the bilge.

Caesar