[Rhodes22-list] Still for sale

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Fri Sep 10 10:20:45 EDT 2010

Speaking of biminis, I was motoring around the other day and decided to air
mine out.  Instead of connecting the support straps I adjusted the topping
lift so the boom barely touched the bimini.  Obviously this doesn't work
while sailing but it seems to work well while motoring or at anchor.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29677355/Sept%2B2010%2B002.jpg Sept+2010+002.jpg

I've been rolling my support straps around the frame, and unravelling them
and putting them back away always seems to take forever.  I've thought about
velcro straps or bungees or something to store them.  Wondering what you all
do?

Thanks!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE