[Rhodes22-list] Prayer Request

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Sep 10 12:04:54 EDT 2010

Deena,

This is the Jewish New Year celebration (Rosh Hashanah.)  As we begin the
5,771th year, I wish your sister and all of your family the best in the
coming year and life ("L'shana tova!", To you and yours, a good year.)  The
Jews believe that during the 10 days between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur,
the Book of Life is open.  It is "sealed" after Yom Kippur for another year.
May your sister and your family members be written into the Book of Life,
for this year and many to come ("Ketiva v'chatima tova." May you be written
and sealed for good.)  Amen.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)
Nissequogue River, NY