[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Boat Show plans

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Mon Sep 20 14:14:22 EDT 2010

Frank:

I went thru the standard calibration but did not attempt to change the standard speed.  I tried using the go to way point function that is tied in with my GPS but found I had more control simply putting the unit in autopilot mode.  I do not have the remote control although that seems like a fund toy.  I also have not used the pilot to come about rather put the unit on standby and come about manually.  As a solo sailor I plug the auto pilot in almost every time I go out and find it is in the standby mode about half the time.  I can't let the tiller pilot have all the fun.

Christopher P. Cowie

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW
Suite 300
Washington, DC  20007