[Rhodes22-list] Anyone careened their Rhodes 22?

Alan Robertson bigal_61 at msn.com
Mon Sep 20 22:16:20 EDT 2010

Ours got stuck twice and once it was only that the line had kinked at one of the pullys so keel would not go up or down. We have the old style keel, but problem could be solved when boat was on the trailer with a lot of crawling on automotive "creeper" and poking and twisting. This was about 20 years ago and memory fails. Good advice from Rummy
Al Robertson