[Rhodes22-list] Fractured stern plate.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 12:56:36 EDT 2010

If you are going to use aluminum, remember that salt water will attack it
very quickly. I would give it several coats of clear lacquer or some other
coating to protect it from corrosion. The corrosion won't affect it's
strength for many years, it's just a visual thing.

Rummy

In a message dated 9/26/2010 12:46:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,